Utterly Unique by Karen Kaye
Thank you for stopping by my shop - I hope you find something you'd love to buy but if not please let me know as I am happy to take commissions.
All my paper beads are coated with 3 coats of varnish which makes them strong and water resistant - please note paper beads are not water-proof and should therefore not be submerged in water.
All my earrings are hung on nickle and lead free antique black findings.
My necklaces are strung on ribbon or thonging and are therefore hypo-allergenic and ideal for people with sensitive skin.
Memory Wire Bracelets
I use medium memory wire which can be adjusted for smaller and larger wrists - perfect if you are unsure what size you require.
My wrist cuffs are 'sewn' together with thongs and are therefore hypo-allergenic and suitable for people with sensitive skin.
Plantable Seeded Greetings Card Planting instructions
1. Remove the decoratioans from the front of the card - these can be recycled as appropriate.
2. In Spring/Summer, soak the paper in water and tear into small pieces.
3. Place the pieces in a pot of compost and very lightly sprinkle more compost over the top.
4. Keep the soil and paper moist in a warm and light environment
5. Once your small plants have grown, place the pot outside or keep on a window ledge that has lots of sun.
Suitable for gardens and window boxes.
All my gettings cards and envelopes are made from recycled cardstock. They measure 5 x 7 inches and are delivered in a clear biodegradable pouch.
All the papers used to create the cards are either upcycled or recycled.